For these week's show, we decided to take a bit different approach and do "10 in 10," where we're going to cover ten stories in about ten minutes. Our goal was 60 seconds per story, and we even have an egg timer to keep us honest!
Don't worry: This isn't the way that we're going to do the show every week. But it's just something that's a bit different that we thought would be fun.
Today's 10 stories are:
- VMware releases View 4
- Gabe created a cool chart showing Symantec's desktop virtualization products
- Why should we care about Sun?
- Should remoting protocols be integrated with the hypervisor?
- What is the Citrix Desktop desktop virtualization program?
- Why can't View 4 or XenDesktop 4 run on Windows 2008?!?
- Ron Oglesby started at Unidesk
- Are VMware's vSphere 4 density claims due to vSphere 4 code or Intel Nehalem enhancements?
- Hey! We're podcasting now!
- Help us plan "Trench Week"