This week's Brian Madden TV show is our second (of four? five?) of our VMworld 2009 wrap-up shows. In this episode we focus on the joint VMware / Teradici demos of the software version of the PC-over-IP protocol that will be included in the upcoming release of VMware View 4 later this year.
We've written quite a bit about Teradici and PC-over-IP over the past few years (complete list), including:
- Announcement from VMworld 2008 that VMware and Teradici would work together to develop a software version of PC-over-IP.
- A video of me unboxing, installing, and using Teradici's PC-over-IP demo kit.
- Teradici's DEMO lab video from BriForum 2009 in Chicago this past July.
- Our pre-VMworld conversation about what we thought the software PC-over-IP demo would be like.
- Last week's Brian Madden TV (VMworld Wrap-up #1) which included a demo of Teradici's software PC-over-IP from Wyse.