Tech Bake-Off Reloaded: An Independent Review of Citrix XenDesktop vs VMware Horizon View
Presented by Jarian Gibson
In our original Tech Bake-off session in 2012, we discussed the bake-off framework and provided various tips from the field. Fast forward to 2015 and technologies such as vGPU, hyperconvergence, and storage architecture enhancements have been introduced into the End User Computing space! Citrix and VMware have both made changes to their product stacks by way of acquisition and/or introduced new features and functionality. Both companies have introduced their suite of product stack/solutions. In this session, we will go over the updated framework and have an independent review of Citrix XenDesktop vs VMware Horizon View.
- Updated Bake-off Framework Bake-off tips reloaded
- Review of Citrix XenDesktop stack
- Review of VMware Horizon View stack
- How they stack up against each other
- Thoughts on evolution of both product stacks