As a Citrix Administrator none of us want issues with our deployments, yet I believe there are key considerations to ensuring that any deployment be a success. Problem prevention is key to successfully designing and maintaining a XenApp6 environment. This session will discuss some of the key areas that an administrator should investigate within their XenApp6 environments such as overall design, printing, load evaluators. I will also discuss some of my own personal lessons learned.
Attendees will learn about:
- XenApp 6 required patches check-list
- Printing - print driver choices and Citrix print manager service
- Real lessons learned about environment sizing considerations
- Redundancy within XML brokers, Zone Data Collectors and application servers
- Load Evaluators and the server "check-out" phenomenon
- Citrix Edgesight - runaway CPU issues. Are there any good alternatives for Citrix monitoring?