Xperf was substantially revised for Windows 8 / Server 2012, and is more useful, and user friendly than ever. We will take a look at the new Xperf and what it can do for general performance analysis, and then take a look at some challenging scenarios like slow logons, boot time performance, and application scaling.
Topics covered will also include:
- Updated features of Xperf, the premiere performance analysis tool from Microsoft
- How you can use Xperf to examine issues that are difficult to examine with any other tool
- What Xperf can show to assist in logon debugging
- Boot time analysis with Xperf
- Application analysis with Xperf