It's been six months since Windows XP expired, and even though there are a few XP systems floating around here and there, it's safe to say that, in general, our Windows 7 migrations are done. (Can you believe that Windows 7 has been around for more than five years now? Seriously! When that brand-spanking-new OS you just got finished deploying was released, there was literally no such thing as an iPad!)
So I'm curious. What are you doing with your time now?
- Are you looking at "transforming" your desktop delivery, perhaps leveraging more VDI, RDSH, and desktop virtualization?
- Are you looking at outsourcing more of your desktops, either via DaaS or good old-fashioned MSPs?
- Are you planning your next Windows migration? (I hope to Windows 10.)
- Are you look at mobility and figuring out your EMM, MDM, and MAM strategy?
- Are you looking at your Windows management strategy, perhaps finally getting to non-persistent desktops or otherwise changing the way you manage your desktops?
What say you?