Yesterday, January 2, Microsoft released a HotFix Rollup Package 1 for SoftGrid version 4.1 and 4.2.
This package contains fixes and new capabilities such as:
This cumulative update for SoftGrid v4.1 SP1 and v4.2 provides the latest updates to SoftGrid. In addition to stability improvements, this update contains the following changes:
- Improvements to package upgrade when you import upgraded sequencings into the SoftGrid Server Management Console snap-in.
- Improvements to package downgrade operation.
- Improvements to nonpaged pool usage when you sequence large applications.
- Improvements when you sequence applications that use both the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 and the .NET Framework 2.0.
- Improvements to command-line parameter handling of virtualized child processes.
This update also provides the following new capabilities:
- Support for MSI Utility for Microsoft Application Virtualization. https://www.brianmadden.com/opinion/MSI-Utility-for-Microsoft-Application-virtualization-released
- Support for SoftGrid Server components that run under WOW64 in 64-bit versions of Windows.