Consumerization Nation premiered live on Thursday. Colin Steele and I were joined by guest Brian Katz, and by Gabe Knuth (who will be joining in the show from time to time).
We covered a lot of ground today, but there will be plenty more to discuss on our next show on Thursday, April 26, at 10PST/1EST. (Normally we'll be weekly but next week Colin and I will both be at events.)
Thanks to everybody who listened and joined the chat!
Here's the rundown of everything we covered today:
- RIM released BlackBerry Mobile Fusion last week
- Defining MIM—mobile information management
- Desktop virtualization vendors are creating more mobile products that don't involve desktops
- VMware Octopus and what we know about it
- HTML5 applications
- What will happen when Windows is legacy middleware?
- The consumerization of desktop virtualization