I'm heading down to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow for a few days to interview several people at Citrix. I'll be recording these interviews and releasing them as podcasts. Right now I have conversations with the following people scheduled:
- Mark Templeton, CEO
- Brad Pederson, longest-serving employee of Citrix, and primary architect of ICA and Presentation Server throughout the years
- Orestes Melgarejo & Sumit Dhawan, on the future of Citrix Presentation Server
- Mike East & Rizwan Pirani, about the System II lab and Dev/Test procedures
- Dave Wagner. Sumit Dhawan, & Brian Nason, on VDI, DDI, and Citrix Trinity futures
- Aaron Cockerill & Manu Chauhan , on the future of Tarpon and Citrix application streaming
- Rick Becker, about LCM and how Citrix creates hotfixes
Obviously I have a lot of ideas of the types of questions I want to ask each of these people, but I'm also interested in what you would ask these folks if you sat down with them one-on-one. Fortunately I will not be providing the questions ahead of time, so we should get some "real" answers from them.
As you know, I really think Citrix is turning over a new leaf with regards to their interaction and involvement with the community. Their employee blogs, the CTP program, and their willingness to record podcasts like this are all great signs.