One of the most fun parts of Citrix Synergy is Geek Speak Tonight! Geek Speak Tonight! features experts (both community members and folks from Citrix) debating the technology issues facing our community today. It's pretty informal and off-the-cuff, and there are always some good laughs, too.
This year's session takes place at 4pm to 6pm on Tuesday, May 22, at Citrix Synergy in Anaheim, California. The first hour of the session, moderated by Dan Feller (Twitter @djfeller) from Citrix, will cover desktop virtualization. The panelists for the first half will be:
- Robert Morris (@agsi_rmorris)
- Steve Greenberg (@stevegreenberg)
- Jarian Gibson (@jariangibson)
- Shane Kleinert (@shanekleinert)
- Kraig Stewardson (@kraigstew)
The second hour of the session will cover enterprise mobility management, and I'm honored that the folks at Synergy have asked me to be the moderator. Here's the line-up:
- Shawn Bass (@shawnbass)
- Thomas Krampe (@thomaskrampe)
- Waheed Qureshi, Citrix CTO for XenMobile
- Injong Rhee, SVP and Head of Technology Strategy and Enterprise R&D at Samsung
But here's where we need your help: you can give us your questions for the speakers. I have plenty of ideas for things to ask them about, but what makes this great is that we can get the community involved.
You can post your questions here to this Podio web form, tweet at any one of us (I'm @jackmadden), or leave a comment below. And if you're not going to be at Synergy, remember that Citrix will stream the whole session live. See you there!