Here's your invitation (ok, I'll stop with the -tion's) to comment or email us with your thoughts/predictions for 2010.
This week, Brian and I will be together at our company meeting in Boston, and while we're there, we're going to be recording our 2010 predictions show for Brian Madden TV. We each have some of our own, but I thought it would be cool to share some of the community's predictions as well.
We're looking for the practical (except for the painfully obvious, like "VDI will be a popular concept in 2010") to the downright crazy ("Citrix will buy AOL"). If we dig it, we'll include it on the show.
We're recording on Wednesday morning, so you'll have until then to get stuff in. Here's some thoughts to get you started:
- What features will become important in 2010?
- Will there be any big acquisitions in 2010?
- Will we ever see a client hypervisor from Citrix or VMware?
- What will be the reason for the next FUD war between VMware and Citrix?
- Will Gabe shave his beard thing?
- Will Brian then grow one?
Feel free to add your own, and thanks for participating. Hopefully we'll get enough to make a segment on the show, which is scheduled to be released this Thursday, 1/21. If you'd prefer to anonymously make a prediction, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any emails I receive will be treated anonymously.