We just finished recording the show. Click here for the recording.
Mid-summer can be a slow time for big announcements, but there's still plenty to talk about. This week we're also joined by James Furbush. Here's what we have to talk about:
- How much control your personal phone are you willing to give up?
- Windows Phone 8 is business ready. Why doesn't this matter?
- How many users know IT can wipe their devices, even without MDM?
- Why Citrix shouldn't add MDM to CloudGateway
- Jack has been talking a lot recently about sandboxed email (including what would happen if Microsoft made Outlook for iOS)?
- Jack is writing a book!
- Jim was at Brian's CoIT road show. What was the buzz?