After a few weeks off from the show, Colin and I overcame hurricanes, sleet, and international travel to catch up on the latest consumerization news. Here's what we covered:
- While everybody's debating the merits of the iPad Mini, we can rest assured that it changes when it comes to enterprise mobility management. Next question!
- Windows Phone 8 has real MDM capabilities now. This probably won't help it gain market share, but at least it can be managed if necessary.
- The Microsoft Surface RT: Good for what it is, but do people want what it is?
- Citrix Synergy and Jack's definition dual-persona mobile app management. (Do you agree?)
- VMware Horizon Mobile is being released in Japan.
As always, thanks for listening!