If you're in Australia or New Zealand this week, I'll be giving five speeches (in five days!) about desktop virtualization and the state of the industry in 2010. The schedule is as follows:
- Canberra, Monday April 19, 12:30, Boat House by the Lake
- Melbourne. Tuesday 20 April, 8:30,Hotel Windsor
- Sydney, Wednesday 21 April, 8:30, Establishment
- Brisbane, Thursday 22 April, 8:30, Marriott Hotel
- Wellington, Friday 23 April, 8:30, Duxton Hotel
These events are being hosted by Quest Software, which means Rick Mack and Patrick Rouse will also be speaking. (more info and registration) My part of the presentation is independent and not vendor specific (and in fact basically the same presentation I give for the TechTarget half-day desktop virtualization seminars in the US, since no one from Australia seems to want to come over for just half a day). At the end, though, Rick, Patrick, and I will do a joint Q&A, which I think will be loads of fun, so come on by!
And if you're in the US, check out my seminar schedule for the rest of the year. All these events are free, and you can register here.
- Durham, NC, April 29
- New York City, May 4
- Washington DC, Sept 16
- Boston, Sept 23
- Chicago, Oct 19
- Irvine, CA, Nov 16