For this week's BriForum video, we thought we'd do a 2-for-1 special. In Chicago last year, Joe Shonk put on an excellent 2-part presentation called "Automated Installs."
In the first session, Joe gives a beginner to intermediate presentation on how to script installs. In this session, you'll learn:
- Why every Administrator/Engineer should learn how to script
- The different types of installers
- Develop a methodology and approach
- Scripting best practices
- How to troubleshoot and pinpoint problems
- In-depth analysis of several installation scripts
In the second session, Joe dives in a little deeper and talks about how to create a flexible scripting framework to tie in all the techniques learned in Part One.
To download the materials used and mentioned in this presentation, click here.
To view the presentations, click the appropriate image below: