It’s hard to believe that it’s time for BriForum again, our three-day independent technical conference about desktop virtualization, enterprise mobility, and end user computing. It kicks off in Denver on Monday, and there’s still time to register if you’d like to attend.
This is our 18th(!) BriForum. Over the years we’ve had over 750 breakout sessions, and we have another 50 or so this year.
Take a look at the agenda. It’s nuts. I just tried to make a list of the top sessions that I’m personally most interested in, and I came up with this:
- 4, 3, 2, 1, LIFTOFF! How Processes Become Virtualized
- AWS AppStream vs. Azure RemoteApp: A Technical Smackdown
- Be a XenDesktop Rockstar! Everything You Need to Know About Implementing, Administering, and Troubleshooting XenDesktop 7.6
- Browser Management 101: How Web Browsers Work, and Why Managing Them is a Problem
- Can't Fix Your Application Issue? Try to Break It Instead!
- Configuration Manager 2012: Is This How We Make a User-Centric Experience, or Are We Still Managing Devices?
- CTOs Perspective on the Workspace in 2020EUC Layering Smackdown: Comparing AppVolumes, Unidesk, FlexApp, and Mirage
- Getting the Most Out of the SysInternals Tools
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes and Implement Best Practices in VMware Horizon PCoIP Deployments
- How to Encrypt Everything That Moves and Keep It Usable
- How to Make PowerShell Sit Up and Beg: The Essential Tutorial for Creating Scripts That Control All Aspects of Your Desktop and Server Farm
- I’ve Got 99 Problems and Folder Redirection is Every One of Them!
- I've Rolled Out EMM, What Now? How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the MAM
- Low-Level Print Analysis: A Deep Dive Into Windows Printing
- Maximizing Scalability! Understanding and Optimizing the Scalability of VDI and RDS
- NetScaler for Dummies: Everything You Need to Know to Break Away From WI/CSG
- Pods, Blocks, HCI, UCI...WTF?: Making Sense of All the Convergence Hype
- Strategies to Optimize Your VDI OS Gold Images
- Tech Bake-Off Reloaded: An Independent Review of Citrix XenDesktop vs VMware Horizon View
- The #SurfaceChallenge: I Took Away My Executives' iPads and Laptops, Gave them Surface Pro 3s, And Lived to Tell About It!
- The Packet Games: Analytics and Troubleshooting On The Wire
- Understanding vSGA, vDGA, vGPU: When and Where to Use Them
- What Does It Take to Get a Good Remote Experience on Today's Wi-Fi and Cellular Networks?
- Worst Citrix and Microsoft "Best Practices" of all Time, v2.0
- You Feeling Strong, My Friend? Say Docker One More Time! (An Intro to Docker and Where it Fits in the Enterprise)
- RDSH versus VDI: 2015 Edition (With a Dose of "Persistent versus Non-Persistent)
My highlight list is just about half of the sessions! Check the agenda to see the rest.
Attendees of BriForum in Denver next week get access to the videos of all of the sessions from Denver as well as all the videos we recorded from BriForum 2015 London a few months ago.
If you’d like to attend BriForum next week, there’s still time to register. Just call Jeremy Caci at 617-431-9701, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!