Today (well, yesterday if you were paying really close attention to the site), we're happy to announce that we've released the videos from BriForum 2013 to the public. There are 64 videos this year from both BriForum London and Chicago covering desktop virtualization, consumerization, storage, enterprise mobility, and security. The sessions were amazing, with the average rating among all sessions coming in at 4.4 out of 5!
You can check out the complete listing of BriForum 2013 videos, but here’s a sample of the top five sessions as judged by last year’s attendees:
- "Hyper-V and System Center: How Good Can It Be?" by Mike Burke
- “An Objective Look at In-Memory Storage for VDI and Virtualization: The Beginning of the Very End for Storage, Compute, and Life as We Know It,” by Chetan Venkatesh
- “5x15: The 5 Hottest Topics for Brian and Gabe Right Now,” by Brian Madden and Gabe Knuth
- “What Got Us Here Won’t Get Us There: Today’s IT Needs to Get with the Times,” by David Stafford
- “Why IOPS Suck and Everything You Know About Them is Probably Wrong!” by Nick Rintalan and Dan Allen
While you’re soaking in the information from last year, get ready for BriForum 2014, where we're adding another room in the US. The additional space will give us more room to cover the topics that are on everyone's minds, including more content for those people just getting into desktop virtualization and enterprise mobility. It's not that being an expert's show is a bad thing, but now we can accommodate a larger audience with more use cases without sacrificing the super-technical content BriForum is known for. That's good for networking, good for topic selection, and good for BriForum. Hopefully we'll see you in London (May 20-22) or Boston (July 20-23). Stay tuned to BriForum.com later this week for more information as we finalize the details.