Today, I'm happy to share that we've just released all the videos from last year's BriForum conferences. Between BriForum 2015 London and Denver, we produced 83 session videos with more than 100 hours of independent, expert-led content! We do this because we designed BriForum as a community event, and it's important to us to share the content with those in the community that can't attend. Of course, we'd love to see you at BriForum. We believe there isn't another show quite like it, and we're very proud of the quality content, speakers, and attendees that attend. Watching these sessions gives you a great example of the type of content you can expect to find, but if you haven't attended a show you're missing out on all the conversations and networking that occurs.
In 2015, our sessions were as varied as ever, covering all areas of End User Computing including:
- Traditional VDI, SBC, and DaaS
- Performance and Troubelshooting
- Enterprise Mobility, MDM, and MAM
- Application Virtualization and Management/Layering
- App Refactoring
- Mobile Applications and Virtual Mobile Infrastructure
- Browser Management
- Cloud Security and Identity Management
- ...and MUCH more!
To get you started, here are links to the top five sessions with the best feedback in 2015:
- Hacking VMware Horizon View (by Mitja Bezenšek from BriForum 2015 London)
- The Packet Games: Analytics and Troubleshooting on the Wire (by John Smith and Mike Nelson from BriForum 2015 Denver)
- The App Whisperer–Latest Technologies in Sequencing (by Tim Mangan and Patrick Mangan from BriForum 2015 Denver)
- Cloud Data Security: Separating Fact from Fiction (by Shawn Bass from BriForum 2015 London)
- Maximizing Scalability! Understanding and Optimizing the Scalability of VDI and RDS (by Dan Allen and Nick Rintalan from BriForum 2015 Denver)
To see the other 78 videos, head to the BriForum 2015 Videos page. You can also check out our entire back catalog dating back to the original BriForum in 2005. There are more than 1,000 hours of content at your fingertips!
If you like what you see and would like to attend a BriForum event in 2016, we'd absolutely love to see you there! Registration isn't open quite yet, but you can visit BriForum.com and sign up to be notified when it's time.