Good news everyone! We've released the videos from both BriForum London and BriForum Boston last year. It's a yearly tradition for us, and it allows us to both promote BriForum and give back to the community that supports our site and the show. These videos are incredible–83 sessions, 66 speakers, over 100 hours of content–and they cover everything from the EUC space from desktop and application virtualization to EMM and DaaS.
To get you started, here's a list sessions with the highest overall ratings from last year:
- New Test Results - Hardware Accelerated High-End Graphics Performance in Virtual Desktops (by Benny Tritsch & Shawn Bass from BriForum London)
- The Mirage Desktop: Why We Abandoned VDI and Went Back to Physical Desktops (by Daniel Bolton & Jim Moyle from BriForum London)
- The Worst Citrix and Microsoft "Best Practices" of All Time (by Nick Rintalan and Dan Allen from BriForum Boston)
- A Crash Course in Hyper-V for VMware Administrators–2014 Edition! (by Mike Nelson from BriForum London)
- Building Your Own Mobile Application: It's Not as Hard as You Might Think! (by Jason Conger from BriForum Boston)
There are 78 more sessions available, so head to our BriForum 2014 Videos page and start browsing! In addition to the videos from 2014, we have a grand total of 391 session videos (nearly 490 hours!) posted since 2009, not to mention the entire back catalog going back to the original BriForum in 2005.
If you like what you see and want to take part in BriForum this year, we'd love to have you! Registration is now open for both London (19-20 May) and Denver (July 20-22). We have another 83 technical sessions, and attendees of one show get access to the videos from both shows! For more information, including a list of sessions at each show, check out BriForum.com. If you'd like to cut to the chase and register, we'd love to see you there!