This is a video of a breakout session from BriForum 2008, presented by Shawn Bass and Jason Conger.
Session Description: Windows PowerShell is a new command line shell and admin-focused scripting language with more than 130 standard command line tools. This session will focus on using the built-in PowerShell commands to administer Terminal Services and Citrix environments as well as building your own custom PowerShell cmdlets to fit your needs.
Following is a rough outline of the session topics:
- PowerShell Basics
- Getting Help (main pages)
- Syntax (verb-noun)
- Common built-in commands
- PowerShell and WMI Providers
- Using PowerShell with WMI
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.x WMI Provider
- Citrix Licensing WMI Provider
- PowerShell and MFCOM
- MFCOM objects
- Using PowerShell with MFCOM
- Writing your own PowerShell functions (Cmdlets)