Presented by Michael Thomason, Chief Technical Architect, Emory Healthcare
What if you could build and deploy 10, 20, 1000+ servers in the amount of time you could deploy one? In this environment, what if your backup plan was easy as a simple reboot? Want to learn how to share storage in order to minimize storage costs? Still having issues getting your images to work due to application incompatibilities? Then this is the session for you! You will learn first hand how to architect, build and scale your environment using Citrix Dynamic Server Provisioning using real-world examples taken from my CPS deployments.
Attendees will learn best practices for installation, configuration and design of the CPS server side components. Attendees will also learn how to build, create and deploy images using CPS. After this session, attendees should be able to architect and deploy CPS in the data center using proven, real-world strategies. Bring me your hardest CPS deployment problems! There will be an open discussion and Q&A for your image deployment issues and possible resolutions.
Topics covered include:
- Installation and design best practices.
- Storage de-duplication and performance scalability using clustered file systems.
- Network design and bandwidth requirements.
- High Availability Design and Architecture
- Exciting new CPS V5.1 New Features!
- Streamline your CPS environment.
- Best practices for image creation and design.
- VHD Dynamic Growth best practices.
- Reducing number of images required.
- CPS and application streaming
- How to create a common image that actually works!
- Tools and tricks for getting your applications to work