In our 2009 year-end wrap-up show, Gabe and Brian look back at the ten biggest stories of 2009.
- Calista, where are you?
- The capital costs of VDI get more in-line with traditional desktops
- Citrix combines XenApp and XenDesktop licensing
- No more excuses for x64
- Microsoft makes a VDI product and admits that VDI is real
- Thin client renaissance
- Protocol is "solved"
- iPhone gets more love
- Where are those client hypervisors?
- Cloud is approaching Y2K in buzzwordiness
We also looked back at some of the predictions we made way back in Brian Madden TV #2, and tried to take credit for successfully guessing how the year would shake out.