Citrix Summit was last week, and between the acquisition of Unidesk, the future of Windows management, and Citrix’s relationship with Microsoft, there was a lot to talk about.
Here's what we cover in this episode:
- How Summit timing helps partners.
- The acquisition of Unidesk, and how it has evolved over the last few years.
- Unidesk and physical machines.
- Our outlook on unified enpoint management.
- Citrix's feelings about physical management.
- Integrating XenMobile with Microsoft EMS/Intune.
- Microsoft's Intune API.
- The future of Office management.
- XenApp and XenDesktop Essentials.