We didn't have a guest this week, but we got to cover a lot of great material. Here's the line-up: Our new studio improvements Dell acquiring Wyse leaves a lot of questions-and neither party could provide any comments other than the press release-Where does this leave Cisco?
We didn't have a guest this week, but we got to cover a lot of great material. Here's the line-up:
- Our new studio improvements
- Dell acquiring Wyse leaves a lot of questions—and neither party could provide any comments other than the press release—Where does this leave Cisco? Who is the third biggest thin client maker? What does this mean for Wyse resellers? What will Dell do with Wyse's SaaS offerings?
- What if Cisco bought Teradici?
- We love VDI!
- The VDI Delusion, and plans for upcoming books on consumerization and mobile device management.
- BriForum London and ideas for Brian and Gabe's sessions. (Any requests? Leave a comment!)
- The DoItBest Techapalooza IT admin band will play for BriForum in Chicago.
- Guise Bule, DesktopsOnDemand.com, and OnLive
- VMware Octopus, ShareFile and mobile data management
- The new consumerization show with Jack and Colin (what should we call it?)