Yesterday, January 2, Microsoft released a HotFix Rollup Package 1 for SoftGrid version 4.1 and 4.2.
This package contains fixes and new capabilities such as:
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
This cumulative update for SoftGrid v4.1 SP1 and v4.2 provides the latest updates to SoftGrid. In addition to stability improvements, this update contains the following changes:
- Improvements to package upgrade when you import upgraded sequencings into the SoftGrid Server Management Console snap-in.
- Improvements to package downgrade operation.
- Improvements to nonpaged pool usage when you sequence large applications.
- Improvements when you sequence applications that use both the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 and the .NET Framework 2.0.
- Improvements to command-line parameter handling of virtualized child processes.
This update also provides the following new capabilities:
- Support for MSI Utility for Microsoft Application Virtualization. http://www.brianmadden.com/blog/RubenSpruijt/MSI-Utility-for-Microsoft-Application-virtualization-released
- Support for SoftGrid Server components that run under WOW64 in 64-bit versions of Windows.