File Security Settings - IE9/Online Plugin v12 , in the Client / End User Issues forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

File Security Settings - IE9/Online Plugin v12 , in the Client / End User Issues forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Points 5
MJT999 posted on Thu, Mar 29 2012 9:14 AM

Hi all,

I posted this question over on the Citrix Support forum, but didn't get any replies.  Hoping you guys might be able to help.

We're having an issue with a user who is using version 12 of the online plugin with IE9. When the user logged in for the first time on that system, the File Security Settings dialogue prompted them to set the security access and they selected "Read Only" and "Never ask me again".

The issue we're having is how does a user modify these settings to "Full Access" and have those settings saved for future logins. When they change it to "Full Access", the settings are applied for the current session, but they reset when they log out and back in.

I've read some previous posts about modifying the registry to do this, but surely there's an easier way. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • | Post Points: 5

All Replies

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS