Where do I get Access Management Console 4.2, in the Advanced Access Control / Citrix Access Gateway forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

Where do I get Access Management Console 4.2, in the Advanced Access Control / Citrix Access Gateway forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Points 1,520
Gyan Gearon Posted: Tue, Jan 31 2012 2:52 PM

So in this article http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/access-gateway-45/agae-cps-web-interface.html

It tells me to make sure I have access management console 4.2 or better. Google searching for access management console I got a download from Citrix support site stating it was version 5.2. I downloaded, installed and opened it up. I click on the Help, About Citrix Access Management Console, and it still says version 3.0 which is the same as the previous one I was running on my AAC server. 

So is that the right one I need for what that article tells me I need, or not? 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Points 1,520

So is Advanced Access Control 4.5 end of life? Should I not be trying to impliment it into my new XenApp 6.0 farm and Web Interface? Could this be why I'm having so much trouble getting this to work?

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS