CAG 5 VPX - Protocol Driver Error, in the Advanced Access Control / Citrix Access Gateway forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

CAG 5 VPX - Protocol Driver Error, in the Advanced Access Control / Citrix Access Gateway forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 20
MrGareth78 Posted: Mon, May 23 2011 3:31 PM

Hi,

I'm setting up a Citrix farm with CAG as a proof of concept for home working and have run into a small problem.

The WI is working fine if I connect to it directly but when I bring the CAG into the equation I start having problems.

I'm able to log in via the CAG using RSA tokens and and I'm presented with the corrected applications but when I try to launch any I get an error message saying...

Unable to launch your application.  Contact your help desk with the following information: Cannot connect to the Citrix XenApp server. Protocol Driver Error

I've read that this is most likely caused by the XML service port.  I've tried changing the XML port on both the server and the CAG but that leads to authentication failing with an unknown username or password error.

Does anyone have experience of this or are able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Llewellyn.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Points 20

yes. ok. That is a good ider.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS