Error 2320, in the Citrix Web Interface forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

Error 2320, in the Citrix Web Interface forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 25
Xennewbie Posted: Thu, Mar 31 2011 8:08 PM

When trying to access our Xendesktop we have created we get the following error, also it seems to get the same error using icaclients. This only happens while our pc's are on our Domain, if removed from the domain everything works fine. So it seems to be some sort of policy causing this, I have searched Citrix's forums but found nothing. Anyone have idea of what we could be missing or point us in the right direction?

image002.gif

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Points 25
Error message is "Citrix online plugin Configuration Manager: No value could be found for (ClientName) that satifies all lockdown requirements. The lockdown requirements in force may be conflicting."
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Points 65

I ran into this same issue just this past week.  It was on a Windows 7 Home Premium laptop.   Has anyone figured out what's causing this?

I also found this posting.  Does it sound like the resolution?

How To Fix Citrix Receiver Error 2320

Posted by Ben Piper on August 26, 2011Leave a comment (3)Go to comments

Recently I have seen a couple of cases where the Citrix Receiver 3 client produces the following error when trying to launch a published application:

Error number 2320
Citrix online plug-in Configuration Manager: No value could be found for (ClientHostedApps) that satisfies all lockdown requirements. The lockdown requirements in force may be conflicting.

The most salient part of the error message is in between the parenthesis. In the error message above, ClientHostedApps is a registry value that resides in HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Lockdown Profiles\All Regions\Lockdown\Virtual Channels\Control (on 64-bit systems: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Lockdown Profiles\All Regions\Lockdown\Virtual Channels\Control).

The fix couldn’t be simpler. Just delete the value, refresh your applications in Receiver, and you should be able to launch published applications.

Not Ranked
Points 80

rich,

any recommendations if we are rolling this out to about 100 people, any other fixes?

thanks

Not Ranked
Points 65

Well, since this ended up being a PC issue and, the PC was not ours, I left it up to their techs to fix it.  I gave them the same posting I posted.  I never heard from them again.

We've never had this error internally to us so this issue is not real common.  :-)

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS