What system32 dir should WTSUPRN.inf reside in?, in the Printing forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

What system32 dir should WTSUPRN.inf reside in?, in the Printing forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 35
dmarino Posted: Fri, Jun 5 2009 9:54 AM

Hi everyone I just built a new XenApp 4.5 FP1 (64Bit) and I cant seem to find a solid answer where i place the WTSUPRN.INF file. The WTSUPRN.TXT and WTSPRT.inf are located in the “C:/ Program Files (x86)/Citrix/System32”. Should I save the txt as an inf there or should I place it in “C:/windows/system32”?

Thanks guys!

-Dom

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Points 14,654

It goes in %SystemRoot%\System32, and the only file you need is WTSUPRN.INF, I think the text file is there for examples, also look at:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX681954

for extra troubleshhoting and perms.

--Emil

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Points 349

Enabling Citrix print driver mapping abilities should force Citrix to create the file in system32. SImply create a print driver mapping. That should do it --> if not, then update the print driver info from the server. If that doesn't do it, look into a possible hotfix. There shouldn't have to be any manual intervention, unless there's a specific case, which i haven't run into, in a while :)

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS