Slow Logoff's, in the Citrix XenApp / Presentation Server forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

Slow Logoff's, in the Citrix XenApp / Presentation Server forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 520
Carl Huelin posted on Tue, Mar 3 2009 8:51 AM

Hi Everyone

I am having issues with Slow Logoffs.

I am running 6 x WIndows 2003 Server SP2 with Presentation Server 4.0 with R05.

One issue is that the following folder is left behind on roaming profiles

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Microsoft\CLR Security Config\v2.0.50727.42

I have the delete profiles option turned on in GPO and UPHClean enabled. I have tried deleting this folder in the profile store but no difference. This does not happen to everyone and affects admin users too.

It also affects new users but again not everyone. I thought it maybe the default profile on the Citrix servers but checking on logs i have used all servers to create new profiles.

Any pointers would be great

Thanks

Carl

Regards

Carl Huelin
  • | Post Points: 35

All Replies

Not Ranked
Points 5

I have the same problem over here.

Carl, did you resolve this allready?

Any other help would be helpfull.

Grtz,

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Points 895
Suggested by Scott Chiara

Try using UPHClean version 1.6d. It should still be available on Microsoft's website.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1B286E6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582&displaylang=en

• Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Points 40
otip replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 8:32 AM

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem (same folder staying) windows 2003 SP2. I use the last version of UPHclean. 1.6.36

Did you find any solution to this problem ?

Thank you.

• | Post Points: 20
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS