All of the configured XML Services for farm "farm name" failed to respond to this XML transaction., in the Citrix XenApp / Presentation Server forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

All of the configured XML Services for farm "farm name" failed to respond to this XML transaction., in the Citrix XenApp / Presentation Server forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 180
Mike posted on Tue, Jan 29 2008 10:25 AM
I'm running CPS 4.5 with access gateway and AAC. I'm trying to make the web interface available through the access gateway.

CPS and WI are on the same physical server. AAC is on a separate server.

I can log in to the access gateway site, but it errors out when trying to open the web interface. On the CPS server's event log, I get the following error:

All of the configured XML Services for farm "farm name" failed to respond to this XML transaction.

Even if I try to go straight to the web interface, I get "Access is denied. Please contact your system administrator." in the browser.

I have the WI configured to use AAC, with the url to my AAC server. If I change that back to direct access, then I can directly access the WI just fine. In that configuration, when I try to get there through the access gateway site, it looks like the WI is about to load, but it just goes into a continuous loop - halfway loading the page, then reloading it over and over again.

I'm really new to citrix (I'm sure that's obvious). If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. I've tried to add as much relevant info as I could. If more info is needed, let me know.
  • | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Not Ranked
Points 120
Can you try telneting into the metaframe server: start >run >cmd > telnet metaframeserver ip add 80 and if the screen goes blank then your citrix server is listening on default port.

Pete
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Points 180
Mike replied on Tue, Jan 29 2008 12:37 PM
forget what I posted a minute ago.

I can telnet on port 80 - I had the syntax wrong
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS