it doesn't get past the: "Connection established. Negotiating capabilities" screen, in the Citrix XenApp / Presentation Server forum on BrianMadden.com
Brian Madden Logo
Your independent source for desktop virtualization, consumerization, and enterprise mobility management.

it doesn't get past the: "Connection established. Negotiating capabilities" screen, in the Citrix XenApp / Presentation Server forum on BrianMadden.com

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
Points 70
Kees Hofman posted on Thu, Sep 13 2007 10:37 AM
Hi,

System:
Windows 2003 TS server with Service Pack 2
Ica Client 9
Presentation server 4.0

When i want to start a new session with an ICA file to a external location (they also use a Citrix environment) then it doesn't get past the: "Connection established. Negotiating capabilities" screen, when i uninstall SP2 from the Windows 2003 TS server then it will go further and i get a connection with the external citrix environment.

But this is not what i want, I want this to work with SP2
I have treid to use ICA client 8 and that doesn't work, i have treid to use the latest Ica client (I believe this is 10.1) and still doesn't work. I have also treid to delete the MSlicensing in the registry and still doesn't work.

Can someone help me with more options?

With kind regards,

Kees Hofman
  • | Post Points: 20

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Points 48,811
Do you have any post-PS 4.0 rollups or hot fixes installed?

Why is it called "Common Sense"? It doesn't seem all that common!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Points 70
Yes i have installed all the hotfixes that are available at Citrix.com

Kind regards,

Kees Hofman
Top 10 Contributor
Points 48,811
Just so I get this straight... you are trying to access a different system (that uses Citrix) from within your own Citrix environment? A "double hop", you might say?

Why is it called "Common Sense"? It doesn't seem all that common!

Not Ranked
Points 70
Yes this is correct. This is a other company. When i uninstall SP2 from the Windows 2003 TS server then it works, when ik install SP2 then it doesn't get past the: "Connection established. Negotiating capabilities" screen. Something blocks with SP2
Not Ranked
Points 70
Has someone else any idea's?
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS