This is a video of a breakout session from BriForum 2007, presented by Daniel Shappir.
Session description: Learn how easy it is for your organization to achieve enterprise-wide application access with Ericom’s enhanced Server-Based Computing (SBC) solution - PowerTerm WebConnect. As the alternative to Citrix, PowerTerm WebConnect provides secure local and remote access to applications and data residing on Windows® Terminal Servers, legacy hosts and other systems—from Windows and Linux desktops, laptops, and thin clients.
During this session, see how simple it is to:
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- Install PowerTerm WebConnect
- Publish multiple applications
- Access these applications using a Web interface
- Super scalable: Supports thousands of Terminal Servers and tens of thousands of concurrent users.
- Application & Content Publishing with True Seamless Windows
- Access both local & remote applications using a single Web interface
- Centralized management and control
- Extensive logging and auditing
- Built-in SSL gateway with single port relay
- Remote desktop support
- Integrates with leading SSL VPNs