This is a video of a breakout session from BriForum 2008, presented by Shawn Bass and Jason Conger.
Session Description: Windows PowerShell is a new command line shell and admin-focused scripting language with more than 130 standard command line tools. This session will focus on using the built-in PowerShell commands to administer Terminal Services and Citrix environments as well as building your own custom PowerShell cmdlets to fit your needs.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Following is a rough outline of the session topics:
- PowerShell Basics
- Getting Help (main pages)
- Syntax (verb-noun)
- Common built-in commands
- PowerShell and WMI Providers
- Using PowerShell with WMI
- Citrix Presentation Server 4.x WMI Provider
- Citrix Licensing WMI Provider
- PowerShell and MFCOM
- MFCOM objects
- Using PowerShell with MFCOM
- Writing your own PowerShell functions (Cmdlets)