By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
This is a video of a breakout session from BriForum 2007, presented by Charles Aunger.
Session Description: This session is a case study of the deployment and design items of building an 8000 server environment.
- What were the challenges?
- How many DCs? Print servers?
- How does this relate to smaller environments?
- How did the solution change with constraints such as disaster recovery?
- What sort of effort can support that user count?
- How does VDI and virtualization help us?
- How does this work with XPe, 3.0 / 4.0 and VDI in a mixed mode environment?