This is a video of a breakout session from BriForum Europe 2007, presented by Rodney Medina.
Session Description: This highly-technical session will cover why you need an
Application Virtualization Strategy and will go in-depth on when, how
and what applications to virtualize using SoftGrid. Some of the topics
we’ll cover will include:
- When and what applications NOT to virtualize
- Limitations of application virtualization
- How to combine virtualized applications
- What to do with application middleware
- Packaging Strategy for virtualized applications
- Some real world examples of application interaction
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.