This is a video of a breakout session from BriForum 2007, presented by Ruben Spruijt.
Session Description: More and more people see the benefits of Application
Virtualization. There are several players in this market space. From a
marketing perspective these solutions have a lot in common.
Ruben's presentation is based on a customer cases and covers the
basics of application virtualization, the demands of customers, the
technical differences between the products, and how to choose the right
All these aspects will be presented and combined with live demos of
SoftGrid, Citrix Streaming Server and Altiris SVS from the PQR's
solution showcase www.virtuall.nl.
- Overview of application virtualization players
- In-depth review of MS SoftGrid, Altiris SVS, Citrix Streaming Server
- Advantages / Disadvantages of three solutions
- Architecture of three solutions
- Live demo of three solutions (from end-user perspective). How
does a solution represent, integration with local and virtualized
- Knowledge Center
- Feature Compare matrix.
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.