Presented by: Charles See for HP
As with most major IT initiatives, good planning is fundamental to achieving the desired ROI. In this session, Chuck See, a Master Solutions Architect for Client Virtualization (CV) solutions, will host a highly-interactive panel discussion on what must be considered before setting a course toward Client CV and what kind of planning is essential.
Expert panelists from AppSense, Lakeside Software and HP – with lots of experience implementing CV solutions – will address a number of topics, including:
- How to get started and what costs should be taken into account
- Determining the best route and developing a roadmap
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure analysis and planning
- User-state virtualization and why it’s important
- Application virtualization – how to put it all together
- Access devices, consumerization, and “BYOC”
If time permits panelists will look into the crystal ball tell you what they see in the future of Client Virtualization. Join them to tap into the Force and find out if you’re ready to make the jump from hypervisor to hyperspace.
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.