This just dropped into my inbox.
Release 8.1 of the NetScaler OS delivers the following notable enhancements:
· PCI DSS Reports
· Confidential Log Filtering
Load Balancing & Networking Enhancements
· TCP/FTP Connection Failover
· HA Enhancements (Alerting when NS Secondary unit is not synchronized with Primary)
System and Usability Enhancements
· TCP Logging
· XenApp Configuration Wizards for Web Interface and XML Brokers
· View Services and Service Groups
GSLB and DNS Enhancements
· DNS Policy support (e.g. filtering and localization on domain name)
· CNAME Based GSLB Services
· Consolidated GSLB Health Checks
Statistical Utility Enhancements
· Additional Counters in HTTP Statistics Details
· Load Balancing Vserver Statistics
· Comparative Statistics
· User-Defined Charts in Comparative Charts
· Support for Citrix Secure Access for Vista
· Clientless Access
· Administrative Wizards
* Requires an Enterprise or Platinum edition license
The FCS build (56.7) is available for download from the following locations:
Via MyCitrix: www.MyCitrix.com > Home > Support > Downloads > Firmware > NetScaler OS Release 8.1 Build 56.7
Employees and customers with valid ANG maintenance contracts who have requested/received MyCitrix login credentials will be able to view and retrieve files from this location.
Via FTP: ftp.netscaler.com/ /GA/8.1/Release/56.7/ If you do not have access to this folder login credentials for this site are available through Technical Support.
For a list of software changes, please refer to the release notes (NS_RELEASE_NOTES.pdf)
Upgrading License Keys Release 8.1 requires a new license key(s) when upgrading from a pre 8.x release.
Please refer to the NetScaler Migration guide (NS_IMG.pdf) for details.
For product related queries, please contact #ANG - Product_Management. For issues related to accessing the FTP folders please contact #SUPPORT - ANG ALL
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.