Listen above or right click this link and select "Save link as..." to download the mp3
This episode of Consumerization Nation was recorded live on the expo hall floor at BriForum 2012 in Chicago. Colin and I were joined by Brian Katz. (Twitter|blog)
In this episode:
- Brian explains his vision mobile information management (hint: it does way more than just a corporate version of Dropbox).
- Jack tells why he thinks mobile email will make your "to manage or not to manage" decision for you in the immediate future.
- The difficulties faced as we head into mobile application management
- Dual-persona environments
- And much more! (Seriously, we covered a lot of ground here.)
Thanks to all of our listeners!
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.