Once your MetaFrame XP environment is designed and implemented, you will need to manage it on a day-to-day basis. In this chapter, we will focus on the tasks that you will have to perform in the management of your servers and the tools that you can leverage.
This chapter is laid out in the folloewing order:
- Managing Servers with the Citrix Management Console.
- Procedures for routine server farm maintenance tasks.
- Important periodic farm maintenance tasks that should be proactively performed.
- Using Citrix Resource Manager to monitor your servers.
- Using Citrix Network Manager to monitor and administer your servers.
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.