Douglas Brown and I are en route to CUG Tech Host 2004 in Geilo, Norway. This annual gathering of the Scandinavian Citrix User Group will draw about 200 people this year. Doug and I will each be giving several presentations.
My presentations include:
- Customizing the Web Interface
- Tuning Servers for a Bad Network
- Hardening a Server (from a Security Standpoint)
- Best Practices for Profiles (this will be a joint presentation with Doug)
- A Preview of the Next Generation Access Suite
- The Future of Server-Based Computing
Doug will give the following presentations:
- Autocreated printers, how does it really work?
- IMA Inside - How does IMA works and how do you troubleshoot IMA?
- Best Practices for Profiles
- Tips, Tricks & Tools
- Inside MetaFrame Access Suite Licensing server
I'll post the presentations after the event.
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.