Loney recently interviewed Tarantella's new CEO, Frank Wilde
. The interview
is pretty good, and several facts about Tarantella emerged, including:
- Frank Wilde's team replaced the old executive team, including the CFO.
- Wilde's team brought $16.4M of investment dollars with them.
- Tarantella has 100 employees.
- The Canaveral iQ product development team is in India.
- Even though Citrix doesn't think so, Frank Wilde says "Canaveral is a
Windows-only product that competes directly against Citrix."
- A new pricing structure has a single price for their products worldwide.
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.