New! Listen to this post in our daily podcast.
Happy new year! For our 42nd show (hey...42!) we took a look at what we're focusing on and expecting for 2013.
There's actually a lot going on right now, including:
- The merging of "web" and "desktop" apps
- Microsoft Surface Pro tablets and Windows 8 sales numbers
- Blackberry 10
- Dell going private?
- VMware's restructuring and potential spin-off of the EUC group
- Will roaming VMDKs replace roaming profiles?
- Nvidia's advanced graphics make it into Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware VDI products
- Teradici's RDSH plug-in card
(Note: You must be logged in to post a comment.)
If you log in and nothing happens, delete your cookies from BrianMadden.com and try again. Sorry about that, but we had to make a one-time change to the cookie path when we migrated web servers.